Certified Mold Inspectors
We value certification, education, and experience. Performing quality mold inspections requires all three.
Our Mold Inspector Certifications:
- CRMI – Council Certified Residential Mold Inspector
- CMI – Council Certified Microbial Investigator
- CMI – Certified Mold Inspector
Mold certifications awarded by the ACAC require:
- A minimum number of years of field experience,
- Difficult certification exams,
- ACAC Board certification and approval, and
- Re-certification every two years (minimum of 40 continuing education credits).
To protect your liability, property, and health, it’s important to engage the services of a professional and certified mold inspector.
It is rare to find a home contractor for any service who communicates thoughtfully, without ever misleading or over-selling. Each of four visits to my house was exactly at the appointed hour, or a few minutes early. Each inspection report was delivered on time. When I required a critical report on a day that my contact in the Boulder office was on vacation, my request was routed to a West Coast office. If you are ever unfortunate enough to require mold inspection, take comfort in the fact that Mold Inspection Services will get you through the ordeal as painlessly and conveniently as possible.Stanley G. -- Boulder, CO
Informative and fun videos. See us in action!